Dex Clothing, a leading fashion company, is seeking a skilled individual to fill a Personal Assistant role in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the President, the successful candidate must be efficient, reliable, proactive and be able to think on their feet in order to solve problems and perform their duties under minimal supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Booking various appointments and meetings and have all relevant material ready
- Take care of house and office renovations (contractors, furniture, art etc.)
- Organizing and coordinate all travel for the family (flight, hotel and car rental) and prepare travel documents
- Coordinate and plan events;
- Follow up on various personal things;
- Filing and updating contact list;
- Follow up and handle all daily emails, incoming calls, courier and post;
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain high quality of work
- Must be bilingual
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- strong negotiation skills are a must
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Dex is committed to equity in employment.
Dex offers an excellent working environment, benefit packages, competitive salaries and much more. We are seeking career-oriented individuals who are looking to grow within the company and help share our success. We offer an exciting work environment for talented, creative and dynamic people who share a passion for fashion and design.