Dex Clothing is a fast-growing, high energy environment that is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team!
What’s in it for you? Dex values the importance of work-life balance. You’ll be impressed with our competitive Salary, Group Insurance, beautiful Headquarters, fabulous working environment, and enjoy perks such as a daily in-house chef, Birthdays off, Christmas/New Year Company closure, biweekly half days off on Fridays and more.
We are currently searching for a meticulous EDI Coordinator to join our growing team.
- Manage EDI accounts
- Enter bulk orders into system
- Upload UPC codes
- Process daily EDI documents: 850, 860, 865, 753, 754, 832,846, 997, etc.
- Verify daily EDI orders and give updates to sales team
- Issue picking slips
- Coordinate with Production, Traffic & Warehouse Departments regarding late styles & shipments
- Post Invoices once shipped
- Solve EDI related issues, like ASN, 810 etc.
- Manage internal inventory transfers
- Run reports to review EDI accounts
- 1-2 years related EDI experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Basic French
- Knowledge of Visual 2000 – an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented
- Positive attitude & good Team Player