Dex Clothing is a fast-growing, high energy environment that is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team!
What’s in it for you? Dex values the importance of work-life balance. You’ll be impressed with our competitive Salary, Group Insurance, beautiful Headquarters, fabulous working environment, and enjoy perks such as Birthdays off, Christmas/New Year Company closure, etc.
We are currently searching for a Shipper in our Distribution Center to processes shipping/receiving requirements for domestic and export orders.
- Indicate, review and ensure accuracy of information documented on packages and packing lists
- Request ASN & schedule delay for EDI accounts
- Forward packages to shipping/loading area in the order assigned
- Prepares waybills as required by couriers
- Experience shipping to the Bay, L&T and other major accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Training
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Clothing experience is necessary
- Physically fit; able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs
- Able to operate warehouse equipment, e.g., pallet jack, forklift (asset)
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness at the shipping work area