Dex Clothing is a fast-growing, high energy environment that is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team!
What’s in it for you? Dex values the importance of work-life balance. You’ll be impressed with our competitive Salary, Group Insurance, beautiful Headquarters, fabulous working environment, and enjoy perks such as a daily in-house chef, Birthdays off, Christmas/New Year Company closure, biweekly half days off on Fridays and more.
We are currently searching for talented and innovative Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a great sense of style and is passionate by our product.
- Research seasonal trends, including colors, fabrication, silhouette and emerging categories
- Create style boards, showing silhouettes, colors, fabrics, prints and pattern options
- Create tech packs with precise detailed information
- Liaison between Design, Production and Merchandising
- Must be knowledgeable in garment construction, sewing, pattern making and spec’ing.
- Participate in fitting sessions and provides fit comments to ensure proper fit for brand integrity
- Complete all fit comments and email overseas partners in a timely manner
- Editing and creating line sheets
- Follow set timelines to ensure all deadlines are met
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in Design
- Highly proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel
- Must be comfortable in a multi-tasking environment
- Must have clear communication skills, be detail oriented, be flexible and have an enthusiastic attitude
- Must be extremely organized
- Must have knowledge in patternmaking, various fabrications and garment construction
- Strong retail background and trend awareness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team cooperation
- Excellent product knowledge